Tuesday 26 April 2011

"Are turtles incest?"

First day back to school after long weekend. Not gunna lie, I have never been so tired in my life. Not even an exaggeration! Drove to school and attempted to park the car in a reasonable manner. How can someone so bad at manouvers pass a test?  My mum keeps saying practice makes perfect, lets hope her wise words come true sooner rather than later!

Quite happy to discover just had to watch "Hot Fuzz" in media, hardly a strenuous lesson yet I still nearly fell asleep. Next I had ICT with my little gingerbread Gibby, we chatted about this next weekend and our Just Dance Tournement. Time flew by and before I knew it we had once again spent a whole lesson talking instead of working. Regretting that next lesson!

Lunch come round quite quick with the girls. We always talk about weird things together but today the subject of are turtles incest came up. To be honest there is nothing saying they aren't which makes me think that they could well be. Animals in the sea are weird. Seahorse dads carry the babies and give birth. I reckon its the lack of oxygen sending sea creatures insane, when people on land run out of oxygen they go light headed and feel funny. Sea animals must be constantly be living with this feeling which explains their insaness. Turtles are never judged on their sexuality though, which is good :) Some gay guys get a lot of stick! They should have been fish :\

After school went home and made some pasta. It's probably my favourite food because it cooks really quickly! 3 MINUTES is all. Uncle Bens is quicker but my mum says its not a proper meal so I am willing to wait the extra minute. After dinner drove to Doms. Parked on a curb for the first time ever, little bit scary. We watched the Last Song, i read the book and cried but the film is so much sadder. Made me wish I could play piano good though. Finally we watched this chinese guy play guitar on youtube. He plays "living on a prayer" by Bon Jovi the best ever.

Enjoy >>>> AMAZING AT GUITAR

Bye xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment